The qualified Project Manager is assigned to provide implementation. He is responsible for the project design, effective implementation and adaptation of the system to meet your business needs. Our team conducts implementation in close co-operation with your responsible people, main stages are:
System testing and acceptance
- The key is to analyze or review and prioritize your business requirements for the project.
- We will also help you to better understand the solution capabilities and how they can be applied to your requirements.
- The requirement analysis will also provide a general-level framework for system design and project planning.
- Detailed technical definitions and specifications on how the solution will be implemented are completed in the system design phase.
- System design includes, for example, platform design, technical platform check, customer site client and terminal configurations, system configurations, network infrastructure, and possible tailoring and 3rd party integrations.
- The System Design document needs to be signed for acceptance before any further actions are taken. This ensures that the implementation and adaptation is designed to meet your business needs.
- The project plan sets the final objectives and scope for the project.
- It defines project phases and milestones, project organization, schedule, control processes and communication practices between parties involved.
- The acceptance criteria for project completion and handover procedures are also key components of the plan.
- Testing according to a detailed test plan confirms that the system has been implemented according to the specifications and that all functionality works as defined to meet your requirements.
- As a final step, the delivery acceptance document is signed by all parties.